Funny thing about opossums...they're feisty!
I needed to run to the store one night a couple of years ago. And as I was headed out into the garage, Teagan leading the way and Logan in my arms, Teagan turned around on the bottom step and said, "What's that?"
I quickly pulled her back into the house while I screamed.
There's some shelving in our garage to the right of the door and on one of the shelves was a very large opossum.
I called Brad, who was on his way home from work, to warn him that he needed to get the opossum out of there.
There was yelling and banging and clanging coming out of the garage for a good ten to fifteen minutes after he got home. He got it out of the garage but it was very reluctant to go and he said it hissed at him...a lot.
So, we've had some interesting visitors. Tonight, we had a beautiful visitor, right in our backyard.
Country living has its perks.












Lovely! How lucky are you to live where you get such fun visitors?
ReplyDeleteWow, Jenna! That is so cool! Can you convince him to come back next week for bookclub?!? :-)
ReplyDeleteSo you get fresh air and fun animals. I guess the country living really is nice. Hugs...
ReplyDeleteThat's funny, I was actually thinking about the one perk about living here is how I get less uninvited guests - but of the tiny variety. We don't get big birdie things in the south, but there's NO escaping the insects that are as large as Seren. I do appreciate Wisconsin for that :)
ReplyDelete