Listen to some of Jenna's favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




Friday, January 8, 2010

What a way to start 2010!

When a new year begins, I expect to be thinking about all the possibilities that the future holds. The first week of 2010 proved to be something resembling Mommy-h-e-double hockey sticks.
On New Year's Eve Logan started running a fever. It was off and on for four days (or was it five...I lost count) but never got above 100 degrees. He then started in with this nasty cough. The kind that turns your face red because you're coughing so hard. I debated about taking him to the doctor but opted not to.
Eventually, Seren and Teagan decided to join him. No fevers thankfully but they added a bit of harmony to the hacking cough.
Now that the second week of the year is almost through I have to say it's gone much better than the first. There is still some coughing in the house but for the most part the kids are over it.
Thank goodness for that because I need to clean and that's very difficult to do with a fussy baby on your hip and whining two year old attached to you leg.
Now I can say...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

3 comments:

  1. My kids have been sick too, Jenna. I am so sick of being sick!!!!

    I'm glad to hear that your kiddos are on the mend. Now if they can just stay that way for awhile...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you've had such a rough start to this new year, Jenna. I once heard that every mommy is about as happy as her least happy child, and, that is so true! (Even when they have babies of their own!) Glad things are looking up. One thing you can count on in this life.. nothing stays the same. :) ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen on illnesses!! It is just that time of year. How I look at is I am just grateful that my kids have the "normal" kids illnesses. They don't have anything major and eventually they get better:). We have a lot to be grateful for in 2010:) Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete